Edited by John W. Campbell.
August 1939. Vol.XXIII, No.6.
Street & Smith Publications.
Cover illustration by Virgil Finlay.
Life-Line, a Future History short story by Robert A. Heinlein, can be found on pages 83-95.
The text includes an illustration by Manuel Rey Isip on page 83.
- The Man Who Sold the Moon (1950)
- The Robert Heinlein Omnibus (1958)
- The Worlds of Robert A. Heinlein (1966)
- A Robert Heinlein Omnibus (1966)
- The Past Through Tomorrow (1967)
- The Best of Robert Heinlein (1973)
- Expanded Universe (1980)
- Life Line (1993) [RAH collection of the same name]
- The Future History of Robert Heinlein: Volume I (2010)
If you are looking for new, secondhand or out-of-print books then AbeBooks UK may be able to help.
Alternatively, you can search and order through AbeBooks.com.