Edited by John W. Campbell.
September 1940. Vol.XXVI, No.1.
Street & Smith Publications.
Cover illustration by Hubert Rogers.
Blowups Happen, a Future History novelette by Robert A. Heinlein, can be found on pages 51-85.
The text includes illustrations by Charles Schneeman on pages 51, 58 and 71.
This is the original version of the story. A revised and updated version was produced for The Best of Science Fiction (1946) and was also used for all later collections except Expanded Universe (1980) which used the original version.
- The Best of Science Fiction (1946, edited by Groff Conklin)
- The Man Who Sold the Moon (1950)
- The Worlds of Robert A. Heinlein (1966)
- A Robert Heinlein Omnibus (1966)
- The Past Through Tomorrow (1967)
- Expanded Universe (1980) [Original version]
- Life Line (1993)
- The Future History of Robert Heinlein: Volume I (2010)
If you are looking for new, secondhand or out-of-print books then AbeBooks UK may be able to help.
Alternatively, you can search and order through AbeBooks.com.